Personal Financial Strategies, Inc. is a financial planning firm dedicated to serving the needs of people who are nearing retirement or already retired. We provide flat-fee financial planning, as well as a complete menu of investment and insurance products to our clients, delivered in a caring, friendly and comfortable environment.
What we offer is experience plus concern and compassion, delivered to each and every client on an individual basis to help you achieve a healthy financial future.
Our typical client is 55 to 65 years old, and has a financial net worth of $500,000 to $3,000,000. Our clients tend to have the following concerns and issues:
- Is our current investment portfolio suitable as we transition into retirement?
- Can we potentially lower the risk of our investment portfolio?
- Do investments other than the stock market make sense for us?
- Are annuities a good investment for income-oriented clients? What are the differences between fixed annuities, index annuities and variable annuities?
- Is long-term care insurance a good investment, and do we really need it? How much does it cost?
- Is a Roth IRA Conversion a good idea for us? What are the potential income tax costs if we do a Roth Conversion? Are there intelligent investment strategies to pay the conversion tax?
- The great majority of our financial net worth is in retirement accounts. How can we take money out of these accounts in the most tax-efficient manner?
- We are very concerned about rising income taxes. How can we potentially lower our income taxes?
- We have heard that leaving retirement accounts to children and grandchildren as a legacy asset may be a bad idea. What should we do instead of leaving IRA’s and 401(k)’s to our beneficiaries?