Personal Financial Strategies, Inc. was founded with the objective of helping our clients to transition from work to retirement. This means:
- Truly listening to you about what matters most to you and the people you love
- Connecting with you on all levels to build a truly caring and life-long relationship
- Helping you to quantify in $'s your desired Retirement Lifestyle
- Measuring the probability of you being able to live the way you desire during retirement
- Determining if you have a Retirement Income Shortfall
- Creating a Retirement Income Plan designed to close any Retirement Income Shortfall
- Asking the question "What's missing from your Comprehensive Retirement Plan?" and presenting reasonable solutions to this question
- Creating advanced Social Security claiming strategies to maximize this important lifetime benefit for you and your spouse
- Having a plan in place for the potentially overwhelming costs of a long-term illness or disability
- Exploring the potential benefits of adding investments other than stocks, bonds and mutual funds to your comprehensive retirement income portfolio
- Helping you when you turn 70 1/2 with various ways to take mandatory Required Minimum distributions from your retirement accounts
- Helping you create a comprehensive Estate Plan with our estate planning attorney, Gregory P. Turza, J.D.
- Passing your assets onto your loved ones in the most private and efficient way possible
Our company consists of experienced financial professionals who understand the financial objectives and concerns of our clients and their loved ones. Led by Les Goldstein, the founder of Personal Financial Strategies, Inc., our mission is to help you to achieve your personal financial needs, wants and wishes.
Our company is based on the principle that the more you know, the better off you will be. Our comprehensive and caring relationship with each and every PFS client is the key to their lifetime success. If you have any questions about your current financial situation or wish to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation sit-down with a PFS advisor, send us an
email or give us a call at 1-847-268-3670.